Saturday, May 9, 2009

Found it, Found it

I lost my camera. Not that I take pictures as often as I should, but I missed it. It was about a week ago I wanted to take some pictures, but I couldn't find it. I searched my house, even looking in some odd places (Cupboards, toy box, bathroom). Nowhere to be found. I called Jacob's school because I remembered having it there. Nope. I kept searching, trying to remember where it could be. Suddenly (a week later) I remembered. I had put it in Brandon's backpack after his last day of school so I wouldn't leave it there. I may have to borrow the title of "Forgetful Jones" from Mindy. I think this would be a good time to download the pictures, charge the battery, and put everything where it belongs.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I am SO glad that you found it!! I wouldn't be able to sleep if I misplaced mine!

BookwormMom said...

Thank goodness you found it. Loss of a camera would be trauma!!!

Seriously, I have an unnatural attachment to my camera...I don't like to share it even with my husband (but I do, because I'm a good wife), but losing it would cause me a mental breakdown!