Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Number 4 is 3

Zach turned three today. As I sit here typing, I'm trying not to cry. My baby isn't really a baby anymore. He is, however, a very fun and active little boy. He would tell you he is big though. He loves to play. Especially with cars, trucks, balls, and trains. He is so sweet. He always tells me goodnight and gives me big hugs and kisses. I'll take those for as long as I can get them. I love my "big" boy and look forward to watching my three-year-old grow and learn new things.

3 comments:

BookwormMom said...

I don't think I realized that Zach and Lynn shared a birthday...

Happy Birthday (and I'm really sorry your baby is 3...I'm already anticipating my own trauma in April!)

Six-Pack Momma said...

Happy birthday, Zachy!

Mindy said...

Happy birthday Zachary!!